- are a green business, recycling beautiful, aged, and very well-built furniture, making them new and fresh for today’s changing styles and interests.
- recreate distressed finishes, giving you the antique, weathered look with little or no VOCs in our paints.
- lovingly restore each piece to it’s original high standard of design and architecture, so as to ensure that it will last for years to come, and that all aspects of the piece work exactly as the designer intended.
- have over 70 pieces yet to be painted and restored; choose one or have us restore your own antiques or heirloom furniture.
- have experience. From kitchen cabinets to built-in cabinets to fireplace surrounds, and everything in between, we are the ones who can restore a new beauty into the pieces you wish to adorn your home with.
-offer free pickup and delivery of any piece we restore and paint for you, as well as any large piece you purchase from us (see delivery areas).
- make cushions, pillows, duvet covers, and more. Upholstery on smaller items is also among our available services.
- make our pillows using environmentally friendly bamboo filling, which gives you the luxurious look and feel of down, but is a more sustainable and bacteria-resistant new product.
- want you to see what we have to offer. Please come in, and talk to us about creating something truly special for your home.
Kind Words from Our Customers:
Absolutely delighted with the chairs & Hubby loves them too. I am afraid he may invade the girl space I have planned for the living room that is now to be a reading, knitting, & music room. Can't wait for two daughters & 3 granddaughters to arrive for Christmas--they will want their own room just like it!
Loved doing business with you & will check your offerings from time to time. Have most of what I need but always enjoy looking. Thanks for offering these beauties. I am sure someone in our family will want the chairs when I no longer have a use for them. As always, shipping was fast and perfect through Greyhound.
May your business continue to be successful and enjoyable for you. ----Helen
from Elmore, OK
Dear Donna, I love the stockings!!! I cannot thank you enough for your kindness to us. These will help us start a new treasured collection of Christmas items to replace the many lost in the fire. When I pull these out each year I will remember you and your generosity to my family.
----Love, Tabatha from South Carolina
My Sister-in-Law Ryan loved her Vintage Chic Chest on